Hotel Pitti Palace al Ponte Vecchio
Hotel Pitti Palace al Ponte Vecchio makes part of the walls of the “Torre dei Rossi” (Rossi Tower), which dates back to 1200. From the inside, one can admire the Ponte Vecchio’s stone buttresses jutting out over the Arno river. Its seven floors make this tower one of Florence’s tallest buildings, and there is a splendid suite crowning the hotel on the top floor.
On the sixth floor, guests can either relax in the café lounge at the bar, or outside, on one of the two spacious terraces, while enjoying a magnificent view of Florence’s skyline and major monuments. Hotel Pitti Palace guest has the privilege of getting an intimate contact with the genuine Florentine atmosphere, past and present.
Distances from the principal places:
- 7 m from Old Bridge
- 100 m from the Uffizi Gallery
- 100 m from Old Palace
- 250 m from Piazza Santo Spirito
- 400 m from Piazza Duomo
- 700 m from Basilica di Santa Croce
- 1200 m from The Expositive Center (Centro Affari – Centro Congressi – Fortezza da Basso)
- 900 m from Santa Maria Novella Station (the central railway station)
- 3 km from A1 Highway Florence south-exit and Florence Certosa-exit.
- 5 km from “A. Vespucci” Airport
- City Map
- Buffet breakfast
- Daily cleaning
- Front desk h24/24
- Wake-up call service
- Safety box
- Air Conditioning
- Dogs allowed
- Laundry service
- Small pets allowed
- Free Internet WIFI in the hall
- Free Internet WIFI in the room
- Tourist information
- Fax service
- Luggage room
- Multilingual staff
- Internet WiFi in camera
Where we are
A stone's throw from Ponte Vecchio and Corridoio Vasariano, Hotel Pitti Palace al Ponte Vecchio is located in one of the most evocative districts of medieval Florence. It is also within a walking distance from both the Uffizi Gallery and Palazzo Pitti.
How to reach Hotel Pitti Palace al Ponte Vecchio
Borgo San Jacopo 3 - 50125 Firenze - Italia
- Santa Maria Novella railway station is 10 minutes away walking from the hotel. From the station, take via de' Panzani and via de' Cerretani until Piazza del Duomo. Following, take via Roma and walk past Piazza della Repubblica and via Por Santa Maria. Cross the Ponte Vecchio and take via Guicciardini.
- Take the bus line "D" and get off at the stop "Borgo San Jacopo"
- Standard Doubles: 30
- Doubles with view: 15
- Doubles Deluxe: 15
- Doubles superior: 10
- Singles: 8
- Triple: 3
- Junior Suite: 5
- Suite: 1